#QualityOrthotics Collaborative Celebration Event
All booking fees included.
#QualityOrthotics Collaborative- Celebration eventFREE
An event for the project teams participating in the #QualityOrthotics Collaborative being run by NHS England and NHS Improvement.
The event will start at 9:30am (registration from 9:00am) and finish by 4:30pm. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
The aims of the #QualityOrthotics Collaborative are as follows:
- Improve service user experience and outcomes
- Implement new ways of applying the personalised model within multi-disciplinary teams
- Promote inter-professional learning
- Strengthen the national evidence base through case studies of good practice
- Embed and promote/champion PC by becoming experts or/and local leaders
The celebration event will cover the following:
- Systems leadership
- Celebration of achievements
Who should attend?
We encourage all project team members from each trust to attend this event.
If you have any queries about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about this event?
Name: Stephanie Gates
Telephone: 07850 913983General FAQs