Radiotherapy Learning Healthcare System Launch Event
All booking fees included.
Radiotherapy Learning Healthcare System Launch EventFREE
NHS England would like to welcome you to the launch of the UK's first 'Learning Healthcare System' which has been developed in partnership with key organisations in radiology research and the provision of radiology services.
A Learning Healthcare System, as defined by the Institute of Medicine is a system in which:
“science, informatics, incentives, and culture are aligned for continuous improvement and innovation, with best practices seamlessly embedded in the delivery process and new knowledge captured as an integral by-product of the delivery experience.”
At this event, the organisations involved will outline their commitments to the System as outlined in the compact.
The Organisations that have signed up to the System's compact are:
- NHS England
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Cancer Research UK
- National Institute for Health Research
- The Department of Health and Social Care
- Institute of Physics and Engineering Medicine
- National Cancer Research Institute
- NHS Digital
- Public Health England
- UK Proton Beam Therapy Service
- British Nuclear Medicine Committee
- Journal of Clinical Oncology
Questions about this event?
Name: Anita Solanki
Telephone: 07710152870General FAQs