Radiotherapy Learning Healthcare System Launch Event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHS England and a number of partner organisations have been working together to establish a new Radiotherapy Learning Healthcare System (RLHS). Our collective ambition is to bring together individuals and organisations with a key leadership role to make, and take, opportunities to work collaboratively, and at pace, to innovate and build upon the quality and effectiveness of radiotherapy services across England.
We would like to welcome you to the launch event of the Radiotherapy Learning Healthcare System being held on the 22nd October 19. The event will provide a fantastic opportunity to hear from a number of national speakers as well as welcoming representatives of the newly formed Radiotherapy Networks.
A Learning Healthcare System, as defined by the Institute of Medicine is a system in which:
“science, informatics, incentives, and culture are aligned for continuous improvement and innovation, with best practices seamlessly embedded in the delivery process and new knowledge captured as an integral by-product of the delivery experience.”
The Organisations that have signed up to the system:
- British Nuclear Medicine Committee
- Cancer Research UK
- Clinical Oncology Journal
- Department of Health and Social Care
- National Institute for Health Research
- Institute of Physics and Engineering Medicine
- National Cancer Research Institute
- Clinical and Translational Radiotherapy
- NHS Digital
- NHS England Cancer National Programme of Care and Specialised Commissioning
- NHS England Radiotherapy Clinical Reference Group
- Public Health England
- Radiotherapy Trials Quality Assurance Group
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Society and College of Radiographers
Questions about this event?
Name: Anita Solanki
Telephone: 07710152870General FAQs