Red Bag implementation support
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Drawing upon the experience from Sutton and elsewhere, NHS England’s New Care Models and Hospital to Home Teams have developed a ‘how to’ The Hospital Transfer Pathway- Red Bag Quick Guide’ which provides implementation support for other areas to adopt the scheme with their care providers.
To accompany the Red Bag Quick Guide, NHS England is organising a series of webinar sessions throughout June and July 2018, for care providers, NHS Trusts, acute care providers, CCGs and commissioners. The webinars will include presentations from leaders within systems with developed Red Bag schemes to share their experiences from both a strategic partnership and operational delivery perspective.
The webinars aims to support the wider roll-out of the red bag scheme through discussion with experts on the following:
- What is Hospital Transfer Pathway- Red Bag Scheme
- What the benefits are for patients
- What the benefits are for staff- ambulance, hospital trusts and care homes
- Tips and ideas on promoting Red bag scheme uptake amongst care homes, ambulance and hospital staff and engaging with the patients, carers and family members
- Evaluation tools
- Different approaches of the Hospital Transfer Pathway
Further support and linking with available resources
Meeting number: 957 928 343
Join by phone
Call-in toll-free number: 800-9171950 (United Kingdom)
Show global numbers
Attendee access code: 790 825 34