Red Bag implementation support
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Drawing upon the experience from Sutton and elsewhere, NHS England’s New Care Models and Hospital to Home Teams have developed a ‘how to’ The Hospital Transfer Pathway- Red Bag Quick Guide’ which provides implementation support for other areas to adopt the scheme with their care providers.
To accompany the Red Bag Quick Guide, NHS England is organising a series of webinar sessions throughout June and July 2018, for care providers, NHS Trusts, acute care providers, CCGs and commissioners. The webinars will include presentations from leaders within systems with developed Red Bag schemes to share their experiences from both a strategic partnership and operational delivery perspective.
The webinars aims to support the wider roll-out of the red bag scheme through discussion with experts on the following:
- What is Hospital Transfer Pathway- Red Bag Scheme
- What the benefits are for patients
- What the benefits are for staff- ambulance, hospital trusts and care homes
- Tips and ideas on promoting Red bag scheme uptake amongst care homes, ambulance and hospital staff and engaging with the patients, carers and family members
- Evaluation tools
- Different approaches of the Hospital Transfer Pathway
Further support and linking with available resources
Meeting number: 959 305 875
Join by phone
800-9171950 (United Kingdom) Call-in toll-free number
Attendee access code: 331 179 38
- To join this webex, click here at the time of the meeting and webex will automatically load.
- Once webex has loaded you will need to dial in to hear the presenters. To do this, click on ‘audio’ tab at the top of the screen, from the drop down list select ‘audio connection’. This will bring up a box with a choice to for webex to call you (where you will have to enter your phone number) or to call in (a number will appear on the screen, call this and then enter the attendee access code).
- Once you have dialled in, please put your phone on mute so there is no background noise while the presenters are speaking. If you have any questions during the presentations, please ask these via the chat box which can be found in the top right of the screen.
Or Please email ENGLAND.firstname.lastname@example.org with the title and date of the webinar you would like to join.