Rural health conference
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHS England (Midlands and East) and Public Health England – Midlands and East are pleased to invite you to a free full-day conference to explore rural health issues across the region and to identify actions and solutions to improve health outcomes for our rural communities.
The event is aimed at system leaders in the NHS, local authorities, health education, and the voluntary and community sector with an interest in understanding and meeting the needs of our rural communities.
The conference will include plenary sessions on:
- The determinants of rural health;
- Developing the rural workforce;
- Delivering services and improving access for rural communities; and
- Supporting and developing rural assets.
Followed by a workshop session on developing a whole systems approach to rural health.
There will also be market places showcasing:
- Methods and tools for describing rural disadvantage and need; and
- Rural health in the digital age.
For further information, please contact Indu Rajasekar:
Tel: 0113 8251875