Same Day Emergency Care (SDEC) & Acute Frailty (AF) Regional Workshops - South West
All booking fees included.
The Regional and National teams are coming together again for a series of workshops across the Country to provide support for providers of Type 1 EDs to continue to develop acute frailty (AF) services and to further enhance delivery of same day emergency care (SDEC) across medical and surgical services.
The day’s programme will showcase elements of best practice, national policy and system wide learning across acute frailty and same day emergency care and focus on how teams have improved patient experience by delivering services on the same day. There will be discussions on overcoming barriers to implementation with a focus on workforce and delivering services for 7 days per week and how integration is supporting patient pathways.
The event will start at 10am (registration from 9.30am).
Lunch will be provided and the event will close by 4.30pm.
- network with colleagues and services
- share best practice
- obtain CPD points for attending the event.
Who should attend?
- Chief Operating Officers
- Acute Divisional Directors
- Clinical Leads including therapies, nursing and medical
- Frontline staff delivering SDEC/AFS services as well as Emergency Department staff delivering SDEC
- Commissioners of Care at CCG / STP level
- Regional Transformation Teams
If you have any queries about this event, please contact email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Joanne Leamon
Telephone: 07710152589General FAQs