Second EoE Perinatal Mental Health Conference
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The East of England Clinical Network and the Royal College of Psychiatrists (Eastern Division) are hosting their second joint Perinatal Mental Conference
The objectives for the day include:
- To raise the profile of Perinatal Mental Health, provide national and local updates, share best practice
- To celebrate significant service development across the EoE in the last year
- To provide an opportunity for systems to come together to start developing new pathways of care
- To provide a networking opportunity for all professionals as well as hearing from service users about their experience of local care
- To support the planning and development of local pathways of care
Guest Speakers include:
- Dr Alain Gregoire - Lead Clinician Hampshire Perinatal Service and Chair, Maternal Mental Health Alliance and Global Alliance for Maternal Mental Health - Key note speaker
- Dr Camilla Rosan, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Programme Lead for Perinatal Mental Health, NHS England
- Dr Ros Tandy, GP, West Suffolk CCG Board Member and Lead for Mental Health
- Full programme to be shared shortly