Shaping the future of digital first primary care
All booking fees included.
Shaping the future of digital first primary careFREE
Digital technology is transforming how patients and health professionals interact. But what does this mean for general practice and the delivery of digital first primary care? Join us as we bring together digital leaders from across primary care to discuss just this – with an emphasis on sharing learning and shaping digital innovation.
This event will focus on how the vision of digital first primary care is being translated into practice at a local level, in order to achieve the Long Term Plan commitment - that every person will have the right to be offered digital-first primary care by 2023/24. Throughout the course of the day attendees will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of guidance and national policy on the implementation of digital technology, change management and pathway re-design that will transform services for patients.
The programme for the day will include:
- Outlining the digital first vision and the support available to achieve it
- Funding arrangements
- Evidence and lessons learned from the accelerator programme
- Procurement arrangements for digital first capabilities
- How we measure success through metrics
- Development of a digital skills framework for primary care staff
Questions about this event?
Name: Ashley Goodall
Telephone: 07795 656528General FAQs