South East Network Meeting
All booking fees included.
This will be a whole day event from 11:00 -16:00, lunch is provided.
The purpose of these events is to
- Provide opportunities to explore what is happening across the South East and where the opportunities are for development
- People attending will have access to tools & resources to help develop their local offer for personalised care for children and young people
- Familiarise people with the implementation tool for personal health budgets for children and young people to identify what actions need to be taken locally
- Hear from NHS England what support is available to facilitate local work
- Have the opportunity to network with health and care professions in similar roles and share best practice.
Who this event is for
We would like network members to share the invitation and encourage colleagues to attend these special network events so that they can agree actions to help kick start their children work in their local area. Examples of who to invite are:
- Commissioners of services for children and young people including mental health commissioners
- Clinical leads, managers and those planning service redesign in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
- Finance and contracting specialists
- Personalisation leads
- Senior managers in children services, LD and Autism services
- People who manage the payment and monitoring of Personal Budgets
- Integrated commissioning teams
- Providers of services for children and young people including voluntary sector providers
- Team managers and those planning delivery changes in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
There may be other local colleagues not mentioned above who would find this event useful so please bring them along.
Questions about this event?
Name: Lauren Baichoo-hoskins
Telephone: 07810025946General FAQs