South East Network
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
The purpose of this event is to:
- Provide opportunities to explore what is happening across the South East and where the opportunities are for PHB development
- Provide learning opportunities to help CCGs improve their local offer for PHBs in CHC and develop staff skills and confidence to achieve default PHB expectations
- Hear about national work underway to support market development for PHBs
- Hear from NHS England about the support available to facilitate local work
- Have an opportunity to network with health and care professions in similar roles and share best practice
Who this event is for
We would like network members to share this invitation and encourage colleagues to attend these special network events so that they can agree actions to help improve their PHB offer and achieve their future trajectories. Examples of who to invite are:
- Commissioners of services for continuing healthcare
- Clinical leads, managers and those planning service redesign in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
- Finance and contracting specialists
- Personalisation leads
- Senior managers of adults services, people who manage the payment and monitoring of personal health budgets
- Integrated commissioning teams
- Providers of services including voluntary sector organisations
- Team managers and those planning delivery changes in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
Questions about this event?
Name: Katie Casey
Telephone: 07867537957General FAQs