South East Network Meeting (Reading)
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
You are invited to attend our next South East PHB regional network meetings on the 22nd and 23rd Jan 2020. The aim of the meetings is to provide you with practical information and support to improve your Personal health budgets offer based on the NHS Long Term Plan.
These events will be held on the following dates;
22nd Jan will be at Gatwick to register please click on the booking link : https://www.events.england.nhs.uk/events/south-east-network-meeting-gatwick
23rd Jan will be at Reading to register please click above.
The purpose of these events is to:
- Provide opportunities to explore what is happening across the South East and where the opportunities are for PHB development
- Provide learning opportunities to help CCGs improve their local offer for PHBs in CHC and achieve the default expectation targets
- Provide learning opportunities to develop staff skills and confidence to provide end of life personalised care services
- Hear about national work underway to support the implementation development for PWBs & s117
- Hear from NHS England about the support available to facilitate local work
- Have an opportunity to network with health and care professions in similar roles and share best practice,
- Have an opportunity to discuss your challenges with the evidence base team at NHSE
Who this event is for
We would like network members to share this invitation and encourage colleagues to attend these special network events so that they can agree actions to help improve their PHB offer and achieve their future trajectories. Examples of who to invite are:
- Commissioners of services for continuing healthcare -end of life frontline staff
- Clinical leads, managers and those planning service redesign in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
- Finance and contracting specialists
- Personalisation leads, end of life commissioners and PHB coordinators
- PHB coordinators -case managers
- Senior managers of adults services,
- People who manage the payment and monitoring of personal health budgets
- Integrated commissioning teams
- Providers of services including voluntary sector organisations
- Team managers and those planning delivery changes in response to the NHS Long Term Plan
There may be other local colleagues not mentioned above who would find this event useful so please share this link with them.
Questions about this event?
Name: Lauren Baichoo - Hoskins
Telephone: 07810025946General FAQs