South West End of Life Network: Making Change Together
Building on the networking, learning, sharing and actions taken from coming together in March 2023 we aim to continue to make change together.
All are warmly invited to Taunton Racecourse for the South West End of Life Network on Thursday 14th March (10:00am - 4:00pm)
Create your space to enable better conversations for better healthcare;
- Power of Story: learning from the stories we love, top tips for story crafting, why stories work
- Explore how Clean Language techniques can enable better conversations
- Find out about ways of working more sustainably and share your ideas
- Discovering the value of values
- Be informed about priorities and steer from national and regional colleagues to positively influence your work
- Workforce and Models of Change - find out what’s happening across the south west, what we did, what we learned and what it means for what next.
- Bring your ideas - what's bubbling? What would you like to have happen?
It's free to participate - lunch included and accessible free parking. All welcome.
We will meet at Taunton Racecourse, Taunton TA3 7BL.
Questions about this event?
Name: Kath Rooksby