South West Mental Health NHS Long Term Plan Workshop
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHSE/I invite you to attend an event on 26th July at Taunton Conference Centre, Taunton Ruby Football Club from 10am to 4pm
The meeting will provide a useful opportunity to build knowledge and understanding to support NHS Long Term Plan development:
- Presentations from National Mental Health leads to help build more detailed knowledge on the long term plan ambitions
- Overview of funding arrangements, national support tools, and guidance on the national expectations on the assurance and content of plans
- Overview of the SW regional planning approach including assurance arrangements and our support offer
- Opportunity for ICS/STP areas to collectively meet colleagues from across organisations by area to discuss challenges and opportunities for joint working in support of the plan development
- The meeting is open to all individuals involved in the planning and delivery of mental health services from ICS/STPs, CCGs, providers and representatives from HEE, PHE and NHSI/E regional teams.
Questions about this event?
Name: Ann Tweedale
Telephone: 07568 431643General FAQs