All booking fees included.
The Transforming Care Programme is focussed on supporting people with learning disabilities or who are autistic. We are committed to supporting children & young people to have a meaningful life.
This STOMP-STAMP session will provide an opportunity to hear:
- Examples of positive practice around the STAMP agenda from families
- Gain access to a range of national tools to promote and encourage STAMP
- Hear about local projects
- Understand outcomes shared via the STOMP-STAMP quality audit process
- Share and discuss your own case examples
Target Group: Professionals who Chair or contribute to CETRs. Clinicians including; GPs, Pharmacists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Paediatricians, Nurses, Designated Medical/Clinical Officers
Requirements: Influence over decisions to medicate or request medication reviews through Care Education & Treatment Reviews
Questions about this event?
Name: Siobhan Gorry
Telephone: 07783923124General FAQs