STOMP-STAMP (Stopping Over Medicating of People
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
This session will offer an opportunity to hear
- Hear examples of positive practice around the STAMP agenda from families
- Gain access to a range of national tools to promote and encourage STAMP
- Hear about the Bury STAMP project
- Understand outcomes shared via the STOMP-STAMP quality audit process
- Share and discuss your own case examples
Target Group: North Regional Professionals who Chair or contribute to CETRs, GPs, Pharmacists, Psychiatrists
Duration: 3 hours
Trainer: Siobhan Gorry and Kelly Taylor , Children & Young People Transforming Care Leads NHS England and local guest speaker
Questions about this event?
Name: Kelly Taylor
Telephone: 07730381983General FAQs