The changing role of Patient and Public Voice in a transforming NHS - NHS England PPV Partners event
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Are you a NHS England PPV Partner: do you sit on a committee, board or Clinical Reference Group; or do you work with your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), hospital trust, or STP Accountable/Integrated Care System in a PPV, lay member or non-executive director role?
NHS England is holding a national conference for people working with NHS England, CCGs and trusts in ‘PPV Partner’, lay member, non-executive director or similar roles. The event will give you the opportunity to find out more about the future direction for the NHS and care services. It will also support your personal development by enabling you to share knowledge, skills and practice with others in similar roles across the NHS.
This event will:
- Update delegates on the latest developments in health and social care.
- Provide an opportunity to share experiences about how people are getting involved, the difference their voice has made and what would help them fulfil their roles more effectively in the future.
- Explore how PPV Partners can impact on outcomes, including in the context of the changing NHS.
- Offer opportunities to access learning and development, network with other PPV Partners and access support.
- The event is being organised following feedback from last year’s survey of NHS England PPV Partners where some partners said that they felt disconnected from wider NHS England activities / public participation opportunities and / or other PPV Partners.
Attendance is free, and lunch and refreshments will be provided; however although booking is remaining open we can no longer guarantee to meet any special or dietary requirements.
Please note: If you are a NHS England PPV Partner, on this occasion we are unable to make involvement payments to attend on the day. You will need to contact the policy team you work with and ask them to book and pay for your travel and any reasonable expenses you incur, as set out in the PPV Partners Expenses Policy.