The future of digital in mental health and wellbeing - innovator workshop
Please join us for a workshop to discuss the role of digital in improving mental health and wellbeing outcomes, to inform a new cross-government, 10-year plan for mental health and wellbeing for England.
About this event
The Department of Health and Social Care have launched a call for evidence to inform a new 10 year cross-government plan for improving mental health and well-being.
This event is to gather insights from the healthtech industry to inform the role digital should play in the future of mental health and wellbeing.
The insights will inform our work across the Secretary of State’s priorities for health reform (prevention, personalisation, performance and people) by helping us determine the role of digital, data and technology across mental health and wellbeing, including:
- promoting positive mental wellbeing
- preventing the onset of mental ill-health
- enabling earlier intervention when people need support with their mental health
- improving the quality and effectiveness of treatment for mental health conditions
- supporting people living with mental health conditions to live well
- improving support for people in crisis
We welcome your views on what the future of digital mental health should look like, what your role in this could be, and what we need to do to support this.
The joining link will be sent to you via email nearer the time.
If you can’t make it, you can also complete the call for evidence online by 11:45pm on 7 July 2022.
Questions about this event?
Name: TD Communications Team