The Legal Aspects of Housing & Accommodation for Children & Young People
All booking fees included.
The Legal Aspects of Housing & Accommodation for Children & Young PeopleFREE
Indicative Session Content
This training is being offered to support and enhance hands-on multi-agency practice in preparing young people with Learning Disability, Autism or both; for full, rich and meaningful lives in their own homes. Topics covered will include:
- Tenancies for minors (i.e. pre-18);
- SEND duties relating to the provision of accommodation, care & support;
- Statutory duties to accommodate and support Looked After Children, including crisis placements;
- Ofsted/CQC interface;
- Human Rights considerations;
- An open session in which Steve Broach will answer your questions.
Questions about this event?
Name: Siobhan Gorry
Telephone: 07783923124General FAQs