The Legal Aspects of Housing & Accommodation for Children & Young People
All booking fees included.
The Legal Aspects of Housing & Accommodation for Children & Young PeopleFREE
A day’s training delivered by specialist disability Barrister Steve Broach
Monckton Chambers, The Inns of Court, London
Local Authority Children’s Services Departments
Community CAMHs (Tier 3)
Residential Care and Education Providers
30 places are available on two region wide sessions
There are 4 additional places available for Parent Carers per session
Indicative Session Content
This training is being offered to support and enhance hands-on multi-agency practice in preparing young people with Learning Disability, Autism or both; for full, rich and meaningful lives in their own homes. Topics covered will include:
- Tenancies for minors (i.e. pre-18);
- SEND duties relating to the provision of accommodation, care & support;
- Statutory duties to accommodate and support Looked After Children, including crisis placements;
- Ofsted/CQC interface;
- Human Rights considerations;
- An open session in which Steve will answer your questions.
Questions about this event?
Name: Siobhan Gorry
Telephone: 07783923124General FAQs