The Role of Communications and Engagement in reducing Health Inequalities
6 April 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
These sessions are for NHS communicators only. Please use your work address when registering.
Presenters: Leicia Feare, Head of Communications for Health Inequalities, NHS England, guest presenter tbc confirmed and team
What you’ll learn during this session:
- Health Inequalities in Context
- The role of communications professionals in tackling health inequalities
- Case Studies
- Exercise – share your biggest challenges
- Top tips for communicating with at-risk groups
- Resources and further advice
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown