Time for Care - Quality Improvement for Early Career GPs - North West Region
All booking fees included.
The Time for Care programme is offering a fully funded two day quality improvement workshop for early career GPs (ST3 - First-five).
Delivered by a range of quality improvement specialists the workshop will equip delegates with an understanding of core quality improvement theory, and provide training in practical quality improvement tools and techniques that can be immediately applied within a primary care setting.
Why quality improvement?
- Widely recognised need for improvement within primary care to tackle increasing service pressures with reduced resources.
- Helps in the Implementation of change: safe, effective and engaging tools
- New quality improvement QoF indicators from April 2019.
- Enable Primary Care Network development.
Why this workshop?
- Understanding core quality improvement theory.
- Learn and test out key improvement tools and techniques.
- Explore methods of engaging and collaborating within practice and network settings.
- Connect and network with like-minded regional colleagues.
This popular workshop runs on two consecutive days. Attendance is free and demand is expected to be high with places offered on a first come first served basis. Accommodation is available free of charge for those requiring it. We are unable to reimburse travel expenses or the evening meal on the first day. Lunch and refreshments are included both days.
Previous participants of the workshops have found them valuable.
“I feel ready to spread my quality improvement wings and give it a go.”
"Feel empowered and comfortable to be a leader / team player.”
“I'm confident I can do more with these tools.”
Questions about this event?
Name: Rebecca James
Telephone: 02476 627533General FAQs