Train the Trainer: How to have safe and effective wellbeing conversations (Action Learning Session)
In response to significant demand from NHS organisations, the Train the Trainer offer for the Health and Wellbeing Conversations (HWBC) training has been extended in to 2022/23.
It is open to NHS HR, OD and Wellbeing professionals and aims to enable participants to:
- Deliver the national HWBC training workshop
- Tailor the core workshop to meet the needs of specific local audiences
- Be part of a national Community of Practice
Action Learning for HWBC facilitators
These virtual, collaborative sessions are intended to build a community of practice among facilitators of the HWBC workshop.
The sessions are optional and are recommended for colleagues who have completed the Facilitator Briefing and have started delivering the training in their organisation. They offer an opportunity to meet with other trainers, share ideas and talk through scenarios. Sessions will run for 3 hours and there will be a maximum of 30 delegates per session.
Agendas will be flexible to meet priorities identified by the group.
Specific elements in these sessions will include:
- Share and learn – with facilitators exchanging tips and positive experience
- Updates on policy, provision, resources etc. where appropriate
- Input on hot topics – such as virtual learning design, emerging wellbeing issues, etc.
- Action learning in breakouts – to explore challenges brought by facilitators
- Peer coaching – focussing on personal development as a facilitator
Please note that joining instructions will be issued to attendees via email prior to the event.
Questions about this event?
Name: Helena Tee