Train the trainer - Increasing and enhancing patient access to online services prior to 1 Nov 2022
The purpose of this Train the Trainer webinar training is to enable local GP IT support teams / facilitators / trainers to assist general practice with preparing for prospective (future) record access, which is to be switched on in November 2022.
Please note that this webinar is not intended for general practice staff. Webinar registration links for those working in general practice can be found here: Getting ready for patients to have access to their future information.
Prerequisites for joining:
- Watch video - Giving patients access to future general practice records (2:42 minutes)
- Attend webinar - Accelerating patient access to GP health records
- Commitment to deliver training and provide a weekly report (online) of training delivered to practices
Places for each session are restricted and subject to approval (to ensure that we deliver to the appropriate audience) and registration for this event closes at 13:00 hours on the day before the event.
On completion of the training, you will be able to deliver these training sessions, and be equipped with the right tools and resources to cascade to general practices.
We will cover how to use the training pack for the following:
Providing patients with access to Detailed Coded Record
- (Enabling detailed coded records at both organisation level and for individual patients)
General practice preparation for prospective (future) record access
- (Enabling patients to view all their prospective (future) medical record)
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Virtual (Microsoft Teams - joining instructions will be sent to registered delegates 1 hour before the webinar begins)
Additional dates will be provided on the NHS Events page.
Questions about this event?
Name: Change Management Team