All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
Room 6E02 Quarry House
This full day workshop will support the children and young people workforce to explore and understand;
- Cross-agency communication and language around the word ‘Transition’
- Patient experiences
- NICE Guidance
- Best practice levers and toolkits
- Legal frameworks
Training is open to the children and adult workforce working with those with Learning Disabilities, Autism or both. Suggested workforce leads that may benefit include;
- Social Workers
- SENCO/Pastoral educational leads
- Transition Teams
- CCG Commissioners
- Complex Care Leads
- Designated Medical/Clinical Officers
- Community Learning Disability
- Children & Adult Mental Health Practitioners
- SEND Practitioners
Questions about this event?
Name: Denise Rodgers
Telephone: 01138248454General FAQs