Understanding and using Data and Stats in NHS Communications and Engagement
1 June 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
These sessions are for NHS communicators only. Please use your work email address to register.
Presenters: Mark Svenson, Head of Profession for Statistics, NHS England
What you’ll learn during this session:
- Introduction and quick quiz
- The Importance of Being Earnest: About Data
- The statistics code of practice
- Transparency: guiding principles
- Equality of Access: case study
- It’s not just NHS statistics!
- Summary: scepticism, checking sources, publication,
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown