Understanding Integrated Care Systems for NHS Communications Professionals
18 May 2023 1:00pm – 2:00pmBST (+01:00)
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
These sessions are for NHS communicators only. Please use your work email address to register.
Presenters: Caroline Wright, Head of Partnerships (Comms and Engagement) System Transformation Team, NHS England and her team
What you’ll learn during this session:
- What are Integrated Care Systems (ICSs)
- How did they come about
- What do ICSs look like – are they all the same (map)
- What are ICSs responsible for: improving population health; tackling unequal outcomes and access; ensuing value for money; joining health and care systems; development of communities;
- Communications and engagement – how do we communicate with systems and partners - communicating and engaging with communities and stakeholders
- The value of creating networks
- Case studies
- Resources and toolkits
Questions about this event?
Name: Alison Brown