Vaccination and Immunisation Webinar
All booking fees included.
Vaccination and Immunisation WebinarFREE
We want to hear your views on Vaccination and Immunisation – what works well, what we should change, and how we could improve things going forward.
You may be aware that as part of the new 5-year GP contract NHS England and the BMA have agreed to hold a review
of Vaccination and Immunisation procurement, arrangements and outcomes.
The review has begun – its purpose is to reduce complexity, improve value and increase impact, without cutting practice income.
We plan to use the review to:
- ensure the system incentivises achievement of appropriate uptake rates for immunisations in line with national public health uptake rates;
- reduce the administrative burden on general practices by simplifying the system if possible;
- clarify what is expected on call/recall for all S7a immunisations;
- address anomalies in the system that directly incentivise some vaccines but not others;
- look at how we deal with outbreaks and catch-up programmes;
- consider whether we extend the list of chargeable travel vaccines.
Please click Register to register your interest in attending this webinar.
Questions about this event?
Name: Lorraine Adeniran
Telephone: 07702409938General FAQs