Webinar: Exploring specialised services data in the Model Health System
You can now get insights into a wide range of specialised services on the Model Health System.
Over the next few months, all the Quality Surveillance Information System (QSIS) quality outcomes for specialised services and locally commissioned cancer services will be added to the Model Health System. This webinar will help you understand:
- What data is available and how to use it to understand your specialised services
- How to use the Model Health System to explore specialised services to get benchmarked insights
Specialised services support people with a range of rare and complex conditions. They often involve treatments provided to patients with rare cancers, genetic disorders or complex medical or surgical conditions. The QSIS captures data about the quality of these services, including clinical outcomes and patient/carer experiences, as part of the Specialised Services Quality Programme.
Time and date
To give users the maximum opportunity to get involved, we are running this webinar three times:
- Tuesday 18 January 2022, 2-3pm
- Thursday 3 February 2022, 11am-12pm
- Tuesday 22 February 2022, 11am-12pm
Questions about this event?
Name: Lynnette Lee
Telephone: +447920085858General FAQs