Getting the most from the NHS App (for GP Practices)
The new NHS App provides a simple and secure way for patients to access a range of NHS services on their smartphone or device. Patients at practices using TPP or EMIS systems are now able to download the NHS App where they can book appointments, request prescriptions and view medical records.
GP practices using Vision or Microtest systems will be connected soon and your CCG will be in touch with you when we are scheduling in your connection date.
This webinar is free to attend for staff working in the NHS, primary care and GP practices. Local authority staff can attend if appropriate.
After the webinar there will be time to ask questions and have queries answered by the NHS App Implementation Team
During this webinar you will get an overview of:
- Feedback from NHS App users on their experience
- What GP Practices can do to provide a good quality GP Online Services offer to the benefit of their NHS App users
- Setting up a ‘test patient’ and viewing the NHS App from a patient perspective
- How to provide enough appointments for online booking and use language that patients can understand
- Techniques for making nursing and other non-GP appointments available online
- Other opportunities for practice staff to benefit from the increased use of online services
Audience: GP Practices - specifically practice managers, operational managers and lead receptionists
Delivered by: NHS App Implementation Team
Step 1 Select the date of your choice
Step 2 Book a ticket (you may need to set up an events account if you have not got one)
Step 3 You will receive the URL link to the Webinar you have chosen 24 hrs before it begins