GP Online Services webinar for Patient Participation Group (PPG) Members
Patient Participation Groups (PPGs) play an important role in supporting GP practices, particularly in the engagement with patients.
The NHS is making more of ‘digital’ - the internet, smartphones and tablets - and is offering patients the opportunity to do all of these things online, via a website or an app, if they want to.
Surgeries across England are promoting GP Online Services to patients and many have reported that their PPG was instrumental in letting their patients know about online access and how to get started.
The Primary Care Digital Transformation team is holding a series of webinars aimed at PPG members to help them understand all about GP online services and how they can support their local GP practice in getting more patients to register for this service.
The webinars will help PPG members understand more about GP Online Services, and give them the opportunity to ask questions.
Each webinar is FREE to attend, will last between 60 and 90 minutes (depending on how many questions are asked), and covers the following topics:
- What GP Online Services are
- What the benefits are for patients
- What the benefits are for practices and practice staff
- How PPGs can help to promote GP Online Services to patients
- and public, and how to access the promotional resources.
- Computer literacy
- Data security
- Further support and linking with other PPGs via Knowledge Hub
- Tips and ideas on promoting GP Online Services uptake amongst patients
To attend the webinars all you need is a phone and a computer and we can help you get started with this. Please contact us at email@example.com once you have registered.
Please click the links below to confirm your place: