Regional EU Exit Workshops
These workshops are designed to ensure that local NHS and organisations and system partners are fully briefed on the status of NHS preparations for EU Exit at national and regional level, covering the processes and structures that are being established to co-ordinate a response and the tasks and actions required by each organisation at local level. Colleagues will get both a national and regional perspective the preparation required across the NHS and there will be plenty of time for questions and discussion during the day.
Registration will open at 9.30am and the event will finish at around 3.45pm.
The morning session is aimed at senior leaders within NHS, Local Authority and partner organisations including Chief Executives, Chief Operating Officers, Executive Teams and EU Exit SROs who will be leading organisations and systems preparation and response actions.
In the afternoon the workshop will include an exercise designed to test regional and local preparedness and increase understanding of how local organisations and systems will need to operate during the response phase. The purpose of the session is to identify any outstanding issues that need to be addressed locally, nationally and regionally in advance of a possible no deal exit on 31st October.
We understand that not all Executive Team representatives will be able to stay for the afternoon session but ask them to ensure that as far as practical a senior operational leader, supporting clinician, EU Exit SRO and supply / procurement lead are present to represent their organisation during the practical exercise in the afternoon.
Please register for your regional event by clicking on the relevant link below:
- 4th September – South East (London)
- Hyde Park Room, Amba Hotel Marble Arch, Bryanston Street, London, W1H 7EH
- 5th September – North East (Leeds)
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Wellington St, Leeds LS1 4DL
- 9th September – South West (Taunton)
- Taunton Rugby Club, Commsplus Stadium Hyde Lane, Bathpool, Taunton, Somerset, TA2
- 11th September – North West (Liverpool)
- Liverpool Football Club, Anfield Road L4 OTH
- 16th September – East of England (Cambridge)
- Hallmark Hotel Cambridge, Bar Hill, Cambridge, CB23 8EU
- 17th September – Midlands (Leicester)
- 129 St Nicholas Cir, Leicester LE1 5LX
- 19th September – London (London)
- De Vere West One, 9-10 Portland Place, London, Greater London, W1B 1PR
How to book
Please select your ticket and click ‘Book Now’. At the ‘Checkout Now’ process you will be prompted to log in to your account or create a new delegate account. Once this is done you will be able to confirm your place and complete the process. You should then receive a confirmation of your ticket by email. (Please ensure you check your junk email folder).