Welcome Webinar – Digital Nurse Network
All booking fees included.
Ticket sales have finished for this event.
NHS England’s Primary Care Digital Transformation team launches a Digital Nurse Network across England in February, headed up by two Digital Nurse Champions who are both experienced practice nurses.
The aim of the Network is to help nursing staff and wider practice teams to learn, share best practice and hear about the national programmes and digital initiatives in 2019.
One of two free webinars to explain details about the Network is being held on:
Thursday 07 March 2019 from 13:00 – 14:00
(A second webinar is being held on 27 March - see separate booking entry)
The webinars will outline:
- the benefits of being part of the Digital Nurse Network and why we need one
- the NHS England digital nurse team
- plans for the Digital Nurse Network in 2019
For further information on:
- what a webinar is and how to join one
- becoming a member of the Digital Nurse Network
- joining our mailing list
please e-mail: email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Jennie Smith
Telephone: 07730374635General FAQs