Welcome webinar - Digital Nurse Network
Ticket sales finished: 26 March 2019 11:55pm
NHS England’s Primary Care Digital Transformation team launches a Digital Nurse Network across England in February, headed up by two Digital Nurse Champions who are both experienced practice nurses.
The Network will help nursing staff and wider practice teams to learn, share best practice and hear about national programmes and digital initiatives in 2019.
One of two webinars explaining detail about the Network is being held on:
- Wednesday 27 March from 17:00 – 18:00
(Another webinar is being held on 7 March - see separate entry to book)
The webinars will outline:
- the benefits of being part of the Digital Nurse Network and why we need one
- the NHS England digital nurse team
- plans for the Digital Nurse Network in 2019
For further information on:
- what a webinar is and how to join one
- becoming a member of the Digital Nurse Network
- joining our mailing list
please e-mail: email@example.com
Questions about this event?
Name: Jennie Smith
Telephone: 07730374635General FAQs