Personal Health Budgets Essentials
A three hour session for NHS and local government professionals, covering the fundamentals of personal health budgets.
This is a session for professionals working in the NHS or local authorities who are either new to personal health budgets and have little or no experience in delivering them.
The session covers:
- The policy and mandate requirements around personal health budgets
- An opportunity to explore some case studies and hear examples of good practice in delivering personal health budgets
- The need for good support planning
- The basics of setting budgets and managing money, particularly for those people eligible for Continuing Healthcare (CHC)
An agenda will be emailed to confirmed attendees before the event.
Please contact the team if you require further information about the session and to discuss suitability.
If you work in the voluntary or community sector, there is a programme of support available from Voluntary Voices: https://volunteeringmatters.org.uk/what-we-do/policy-research/integrated-personal-commissioning-ipc-programme/
Please see below for the current PHB Essentials sessions and how to register:
- London 27 June 2018
- Cambridge 12 July 2018
- Birmingham 9 October
- Leeds 18 October 2018
- London 20 November 2018
- Newcastle 7 February 2019
- Leicester 12 February
For further information, please contact Phoebe Jones:
Tel: 0113 824 9398